QuickBooks is a great financial tool for small and growing business. However, when your business grows, so too do your financial needs. And QuickBooks simply cannot offer the same type of support as other financial management software, especially Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP
1.Increased Security: Even small and medium sized businesses deserve the same security as Fortune 500 companies. Microsoft Dynamics GP offers you a peace of mind that QuickBooks simply cannot compete with. GP ensures that your financial, customer, inventory, payroll, and reporting information is proactively managed, is backed up, has redundancy/failover capability, and is protected from external security intrusions.
2. Better Business Integration: Microsoft Dynamics GP allows you to integrate your business with suppliers and customers for additional responsive and profit.
3. Increased Productivity: If you have more than 20 people who need access to your sales order processing, inventory, customer relationships, payroll, etc., you need to upgrade to GP.
4. Customizable: Your business and your customer base are unique. You need a financial management tool capable of adapting to your specific business requirements.
5. Better Business Reporting: You need to understand where your business is at all times. Microsoft Dynamics GP gives you access to that information, allowing you to make faster, well-informed decisions.
6. Increased Transaction Capabilities: Don’t let your financial system hold you back; upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP and increase your capability to handle customers, vendors, inventory, and the like.
7. Improved Internal Controls: Increase profitability by increasing productivity with Microsoft Dynamics GP’s easy-to-use internal controls.
8. Financial Accountability: Every business needs full audit trails, double entry accounting, rich business reporting, and automated processes. And that is what you get with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
9. Create Business Advantages: GP can provide new levels of responsiveness, customer satisfaction, and profitability to your business.
10. Technology Support: Downtime can severely inhibit a business’ ability to turn a profit. That is why Microsoft Dynamics GP includes the best, immediate application and technology support around!
So maybe it’s time to make the switch to Microsoft Dynamics GP. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Take a look at a few testimonials from business owners, just like you, who have already made the upgraded to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
“QuickBooks has basic accounting functions, but what Microsoft Dynamics GP offers is the ability to stay on one product for the entire lifecycle of the company. It grows with your business. If you’re going to stay a small mom-and-pop operation, something like QuickBooks might work well, but if you intend to grow the business, the last thing you want is to have to convert to another accounting package later on.”
Jeff Skeen, CFO
Titan Fitness Holdings
“QuickBooks is an excellent financial solution for a small company. But, as our company grew in size and volume, we had to create multiple QuickBooks files to maintain operations – and none of these files could be linked together. This left us unable of practicing traditional accounting procedures, and it complicated any type of reporting, whether managerial or financial.”
Scott Nesbitt, Chief Accounting Officer
Interested in learning more about making the switch to Microsoft Dynamics GP? Then contact Complete Software by calling 443-636-5263 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Catonsville, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. The CS development team writes customized software solutions for core products at a competitive price.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Complete Software’s areas of expertise include: Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support, and Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support, .