Microsoft Dynamics GP adapts easily and can be customized to meet even the most specific and unique supply chain management needs. Because of this, Microsoft Dynamics GP has a proven record with supply chains of all types, from traditional beverage distribution and perishables to biotechnology and industrial goods.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP that Lead to a Better Supply Chain
- Adaptable: Meets unique supply chain requirements without added complexity. It easily adapts to your unique business needs, with quick deployment and minimal training time.
- Increase Communications: It enables you to communicate, share, and find information across your organization.
- Streamline Processes: It helps you eliminate supply chain bottlenecks, increase order accuracy, and reduce costs.
Microsoft Dyamics GP meets the needs of your business with easily customizable solutions that go beyond basic business management and reporting, allowing you to not only work faster, but also smarter.
Microsoft Dynamics GP provides you with detailed insights into your supply chain: sales data, inventory levels, and shipment schedules. This leads to better customer service, better cost-effectiveness, and better profitability and allows you to more confidently adapt in today’s ultra-competitive business world.
Other potential benefits include the ability to:
• Identify emerging customer behavior
• Better predict future market trends
• Keep your inventory lean
• Ensure your ability to meet demand
• Make smarter buying decisions
• Negotiate better terms with vendors and suppliers
• Improve customer relationships
• Decrease costs
Microsoft Dynamics GP looks like, and works perfectly with, the Microsoft® applications your employees already know and use – meaning transitioning to Microsoft Dynamics GP will be easy and smooth.
Interested in learning more about Microsoft Dynamics GP? Then contact Complete Software by calling 443-636-5263 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Catonsville, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. The CS development team writes customized software solutions for core products at a competitive price.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Complete Software’s areas of expertise include: Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support, and Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support.