Your small business is anything but small. Your staff and clientele continue to grow, your revenues are increasing, and you are quickly outgrowing both your office space and your enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
While we can’t help you find a larger office, we can help you find an ERP solution that fits your growing needs…Microsoft Dynamics SL.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Powerful project management and accounting software
- Estimate projects correctly
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Designed for project-driven organizations
- Streamline business processes
- Deliver insight
- Connect project management and accounting across company divisions and locations
- Help your organization meet specialized customer, project accounting, and regulatory requirements
- Comprehensive functionality delivered with lower software/service ratios than the upper midmarket with options to deploy as a cloud solution
- Easy adaptability to meet unique vertical business needs through independent software vendor (ISV) solutions and additional Microsoft Partner services
- Microsoft Dynamics SL contributes positively to your bottom line.
Who Should Use Microsoft Dynamics SL?
- SMB customers that feel they are not getting the most out of their current project management or accounting software.
- Companies that take on more and different types of businesses that need to be monitored now, not in the aftermath.
- SMB customers with 10-250 PCs that have internal IT staff or partner-delivered IT capabilities.
- Mid-sized, project-driven organizations.
- Businesses that need to meet the unique needs of professional services, operations, field services, U.S. government contractors, and construction management companies.
- Business with the following application needs: core financial management, (General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable (GLAPAR)) Project Management, Distribution, and customer relationship management (CRM).
As your business needs grow, your project management and accounting management software needs to grow as well.
For more information about Microsoft Dynamics® SL, contact Complete Software by calling 443-636-5263 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Catonsville, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. The CS development team writes customized software solutions for core products at a competitive price.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Complete Software’s areas of expertise include: Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support, and Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support.