Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 takes full advantage of Web services, integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and a simplified platform, bringing together customers, employees, and vendors like never before. Other benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 include:
- Better Performance and Easier Integration: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 offers a straightforward integration platform based on Web services that connects applications to and from Microsoft Dynamics GP and enables developers to create independent integration adapters
- Increase Efficiency: Improve productivity with familiar, easy-to-use tools such as Microsoft Office that make it easy to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Increased Sales: Built-in integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows sales and service information to flow directly to the back office, providing people with a complete view of customers, contracts, pricing, product and service availability, and more!
- Simplified Reporting and Tracking: The Extender tool allows organizations to capture and consolidate business-specific information – such as unique details related to customers, clients, and vendors – that would previously have been stored in separate systems. Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 gives you a centralized location to simplify reporting and tracking.
- Strengthen Business Relationships: With Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010, employees can connect with customers and vendors through instant messaging to hold ad hoc conversations, hold a Microsoft Office Live Meeting, share views of customer and vendor information, and create and deliver sales quotes, sales orders, and purchase orders.
- And More!
Backed by years of innovation and with more than 41,000 customers, Microsoft Dynamics GP extends the reach of insight, productivity, and collaboration across your entire business.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010: The new way to do business!
Based out of Catonsville, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. The CS development team writes customized software solutions for core products at a competitive price.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Complete Software’s areas of expertise include: Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support, and Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support.