Effectively managing cash flow is the backbone of any successful business, large or small. Because of this, adaptable financial software is a must. But with so many options out there, how do you know which one is best for your business needs?
Well, why not choose one of the most powerful and most flexible solutions on the market? Microsoft Dynamics GP!
Backed by years of innovation and with more than 41,000 customers, Microsoft Dynamics GP extends the reach of insight, productivity, and collaboration across your entire business.
Cash Management Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- User Friendly: Microsoft Dynamics GP allows users to view cash flow information in a user-friendly, calendar-based interface.
- Cash Flow Trends: Microsoft Dynamics GP allows managers and business owners to more easily manage inflow and outflow of cash while also more efficiently forecasting balances.
- See the Big Picture: Microsoft Dynamics GP gives users the information and insights they need to make big decisions.
- Predict Cash Flow: Microsoft Dynamics GP allows business owners and managers to identify potential shortfalls or surpluses, make smart investment decisions, and improve daily financial planning.
- Customizable: Microsoft Dynamics GP lets you customize the system to meet your organization’s specific needs.
- Greater Control: Microsoft Dynamics GP gives users greater control over cash flow and expenses with seamless integration with other Microsoft Dynamics™ GP modules, like Payables, Receivables, Sales Order, Purchase Order, and General Ledger.
If you would like to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP, please contact Complete Software by calling 410-740-1090 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Columbia, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey!