Excess inventory eats away at your profit margin, while too little inventory slows or even halts productivity. The key is to keep the minimum amount of inventory to still meet your customers’ demands. And Microsoft Dynamics GP can help!
Microsoft Dynamics GP Inventory Control allows you to better predict, evaluate, track, price, and manage your inventory. You also can use Inventory Control to complete the following tasks:
- Enter and post adjustment transactions and variance transactions individually or in batches
- Enter and post transfer transactions individually or in batches
- Complete stock counts, which include both cycle counts and physical inventory counts
- Use ABC analysis to prioritize items
- Print the Historical Stock Status Report
- Trace the life cycle of a serial number or lot number
- Track a single inventory item across multiple bins within the warehouse
Microsoft Dynamics GP Inventory Control gives your business a competitive edge!
Inventory Control delivers easy-to-use analytical tools to give you better control over your inventory. The benefits of Inventory Control include:
- Consolidate inventory and ordering information
- Quick, easy access to business-critical data
- Accurate and timely information
- Reduce operating expenses
- Achieve fast, efficient fulfillments
- Better your customer service
- Set prices on a customer-by-customer basis
- Maximize operational efficiency
- And more!
Inventory Control can be easily integrated with other Microsoft Dynamics GP modules – including Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Invoicing, and General Ledger.
If you would like to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP and Inventory Control, please contact Complete Software by calling 410-740-1090 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Columbia, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey!