Is your organization project-driven? If so, how do you deal with project management to meet customer, accounting, and regulatory requirements? These specialized requirements are not always supported by traditional business accounting software. Luckily, Microsoft has answered the call with Microsoft Dynamics SL, designed to help users easily manage complex projects.
Powerful project management and accounting software solutions can help your organization meet specialized customer, project accounting, and regulatory requirements for professional services, government contractors, distribution, and construction management.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Microsoft Dynamics SL gives you access all the tools you need for project management, including financial reporting, job costing, time and expense tracking, and more.
- Easily manage your project to help stay on time and on budget.
- Gain greater control over your projects than ever before.
- Receive more detailed insights to help drive decision making.
- Increase your company’s profitability.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL’s flexibility will help you grow your business.
- Meet industry-specific requirements.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL is highly scalable and compatible with the technology you already use so that it delivers long term value without high costs down the road.
Microsoft Dynamics SL: Designed to meet the needs of your Industry
Easily find applications tailored to the below industries:
- Construction: Microsoft Dynamics SL gives you the capabilities you need to improve sales, project management, job costing, materials management, and much more.
- Government Contracting: Microsoft Dynamics SL gives you the ability to more accurately manage projects to complete them on time, on budget, and to specification, while complying with government regulations.
- Professional Services: Microsoft Dynamics SL allows you to make better decisions, manage finances and people, and increase profitability.
- Distribution: Microsoft Dynamics SL helps you cut costs by integrating your warehouse with your business and financial systems.
If you would like to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics SL, please contact Complete Software by calling 410-740-1090 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Columbia, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey!