“Ensure the VMware View agent is operating properly.” Error
To resolve this issue, perform these steps in order:
- Reinstall theVMware View agent. If this does not solve your issue, proceed to step 2.
- Reinstall the VMware View Client on the client PC. If this does not solve your issue, proceed to step 3.
- Stop and start the TP service with these commands (located in: C:Program FilesVMwareVMware Tools):tpautoconnect -d (Stop)
tpautoconnect -v (Start)Note: This causes the redirection of the printers.If this does not solve your issue, proceed to step 4.
- Increase timeout values in the registry, then reboot the virtual machine. For example:Note: These procedures modify the Windows registry. Before making any registry modifications, ensure that you have a current and valid backup of the registry and the virtual machine. For more information on backing up and restoring the registry, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 136393.Note: The preceding link was correct as of January 15, 2014. If you find the link is broken, provide feedback and a VMware employee will update the link.
- Change HKLMSoftwareThinPrintTPAutoconnectTimeOutClient from 600000 to 900000
- Change HKLMSoftwareThinPrintTPAutoconnectTimeOutClientExecution from 600000 to 900000
If you would like to learn more about this or any Microsoft Dynamics product news, please contact Complete Software by calling 410-740-1090 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Based out of Columbia, Maryland, Complete Software Solutions (CSS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.