Microsoft released Management Reporter 2012 CU12 in April 2015. As you all know, we wait a month or so to announce new releases in order to check bugs and test functionality. Good news – CU12 is passing with flying colors!
Fixes included in Management Reporter CU12:
- Indication of currently active reporting tree node
- Ability to use BASE+1:12 in the column definition
- Ability to exclude NP rows from exporting to Excel by disabling the export of formulas
- Ability to export NP rows at the Account and Transaction detail levels
- Additional fixes for product defects
Not sure which version you are currently on?
- Open Management Reporter 2012 Designer
For more information, please see this MSDN Blog