Microsoft Dynamics GP software is designed to work with familiar Microsoft software to automate and streamline finances, customer relations, and supply chain processes. GP offers business management solutions that help you drive business success.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Capabilities at a Glance
• Automate payables and receivables management.
• Better manage cash flow, improve collections, and control fixed assets.
• Streamline expense management.
• Simplify electronic bank reconciliation and funds transfer.
• Work with multiple currencies, locations, and companies.
Business Intelligence and Reporting:
• Easily create and manage budgets.
• Access key business metrics in the Executive Center.
• Increase insight with more than 225 built-in customizable and refreshable Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet reports.
• Use real-time notifications and alerts.
• Look for trends and relationships with predictive modeling capabilities.
Supply Chain Management:
• Stay ahead of demand, speed fulfillment, and reduce lead times.
• Streamline purchasing and sales order processing.
• Improve inventory management.
• Connect with customers and suppliers to improve service.
• Track production costs and manage work orders more effectively.
• Collect, organize, and review changes to orders before they are authorized.
• Better manage materials, components, and assemblies.
• Improve controls and enhance quality assurance.
• Adapt to your needs with built-in personalization and customization tools.
• Integrate data from external sources.
• Streamline deployment and future upgrades.
• Easily connect mobile and remote workers.
Human Resource Management:
• Manage payroll in-house or share data with leading payroll providers.
• Streamline hiring processes.
• Implement and track benefit programs.
• Equip employees with self-service tools.
• Track injury incidents.
• Set and manage security restrictions on any data fields, windows, and forms.
• Track and report on any changes to any data fields and tables, and document approval of any changes.
• Store and safeguard historical compliance and transaction information.
• Automate and centralize processes to help eliminate human error.
Service and Project Management:
• Strengthen customer relationships, empower field employees, and increase sales.
• Better manage the cost of providing field service.
• Capture, review, and approve project timeand-
Currently, more than 300,000 businesses are utilizing Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions to stay ahead of the competition. GP allows you to make smart decisions that impact your margins and improve your cash flow – ultimately driving business growth.
If you have any questions, contact Complete Software by calling 443-636-5263 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Catonsville, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. The CS development team writes customized software solutions for core products at a competitive price.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Complete Software’s areas of expertise include: Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support, and Labor Union Reporting Needs.