For over 25 years, Microsoft Dynamics SL has been helping businesses like yours by providing fast and efficient financial management and business intelligent and reporting services to better manage the various components of your company. This week we will be focusing on how Microsoft Dynamics® SL can help streamline your business’ Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing processes.
Microsoft Dynamics® SL and Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Shipping Management: Microsoft Dynamics® SL automatically creates shipping labels, builds shipment detail, charges shipments, and so much more!
- E-Commerce Gateway EDI: Microsoft Dynamics® SL allows you to conduct business electronically to help integrate and automate business transactions with customers, vendors, and remote warehouses.
- Inventory: Microsoft Dynamics® SL helps to ensure that your customers get what they ordered, by managing outgoing orders, incoming stock, returns, backorders, surplus inventory, and dead stock.
- Landed Cost: Microsoft Dynamics® SL helps roll shipping, handling, and import fees into the total cost of goods.
- Order Management: Microsoft Dynamics® SL provides comprehensive capabilities for a wide range of industries, such as distribution, service, and manufacturing, to help improve efficiency and customer service.
- Purchasing: Microsoft Dynamics® SL helps manage inventory carrying costs, boosting customer service and productivity while reducing transportation costs.
- Requisitions: Microsoft Dynamics® SL increases control and reduces paperwork by enabling employees to enter purchase requisition online for manager approval and automatic transfer to Purchase Order Processing.
Microsoft Dynamics® SL and Manufacturing
- Bill of Material: Microsoft Dynamics® SL provides support for costing and production of manufactured and assembled good with comprehensive features in three important manufacturing categories – bills of materials, production routings, and product costing.
- Work Order: Microsoft Dynamics® SL helps streamline the planning and handling of your work orders to help you control cost and maximize your profitability.
Microsoft Dynamics SL brings people and systems together to help you run your business more effectively!
For more information about Microsoft Dynamics® SL, contact Complete Software by calling 443-636-5263 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Catonsville, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. The CS development team writes customized software solutions for core products at a competitive price.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Complete Software’s areas of expertise include: Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support, and Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support.