There seems to be an issue with macros in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013.
The recording of a macro would result in a blank document after you have upgraded from a prior version of Microsoft Dynamics GP or when you have installed Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 for the first time. In GP, users need Explicit Administrator Access to the Dynamics GP Program File Folders in order to read, write, and execute macros.
In order to grant permission to the user(s), do the following steps:
1. Go to C:Program Files (x86)
2. Right click on Microsoft Dynamics, Properties, Security, Edit, Add
3. Type in the user name, Click OK, the window will close and you will return to the main security window
4. Select the User Names that were just added, and put a check in the box next to Full Control and Replace on all subcontainers
6. Select OK to close the window
The macros will record properly now in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013.
If you need further assistance, with this or any other Microsoft Dynamics issue, please contact Complete Software at 410-740-1090; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Software is a Microsoft Dynamics GP Value Added Reseller (VAR) specializing in Microsoft Dynamics and custom software solutions since 2004. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.completesoftware.net.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]