In order to generate a list of worksheet names:
Open the workbook you would like a list of worksheet names for.
- Insert a new worksheet to hold the list of sheet names or navigate to the worksheet you want them to be listed on.
- Chose Formulas | Define Name to display the New Name dialog box.
- Type “WorksheetList” in the Name field.
- Enter the following formula in the Refers To field:
- Click OK to close the New Name dialog box.
- To see the worksheet names list, enter the following formula in cell A1 (or wherever you want to see the list appear) and then copy down the column.
If you would like to learn more about this or any Microsoft Dynamics product, please contact Complete Software by calling 410-740-1090 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Based out of Columbia, Maryland, Complete Software Solutions (CSS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.