For over 25 years, Microsoft Dynamics SL has been helping businesses like yours by providing fast and efficient financial management and business intelligent and reporting services.
Microsoft Dynamics SL and Financial Management
- Accounts Payable: Microsoft Dynamics SL helps you keep accurate information, information that is easily trackable. This allows you to better predict cash requirements and monitor due dates, money owed, available discounts, and payments.
- Accounts Receivable: Microsoft Dynamics SL helps you actively manage your customer accounts and better identify potential problems before they occur.
- Application Server: Microsoft Dynamics SL helps you off-load and schedule CPU-intensive tasks, like the printing of reports and execution of different processes.
- Bank Reconciliation: Microsoft Dynamics SL helps automate your bank reconciliation services, better simplifying processes, eliminate tedious administrative tasks, improve accuracy, and reduce paper.
- Cash Manager: Microsoft Dynamics SL provides instant access to your current cash balances, automatically updating whenever batches are released by other Microsoft Dynamics SL modules.
- Currency Manager: Microsoft Dynamics SL helps track exchange rates to help simplify international business process.
- Financial Statement Translation: Microsoft Dynamics SL helps you dramatically improve month-end close processes by performing necessary currency translations and automatically.
- General Ledger: Microsoft Dynamics SL helps you capture and analyze the financial information you need in order to successfully manage your business.
- Manage Multiple Companies: Microsoft Dynamics SL helps you monitor and analyze multiple companies or divisions within your organization.
Microsoft Dynamics SL and Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Bio Advanced: Microsoft Dynamics SL helps you extend information across your organization, from managers to executives.
- Bio Foundation: Microsoft Dynamics SL goes beyond static reporting to help empower your executives with operational, financial, and strategic analysis capabilities.
- Bio Vue Users: Microsoft Dynamics SL Business Analytics provides important information to all levels of your organization.
- Crystal Reports: Microsoft Dynamics SL allows you to create an unlimited number of reports or even modify existing reports. Crystal Reports provides powerful reporting and query capabilities.
- Key Performance: Microsoft Dynamics SL delivers key performance indicators (KPIs) to individual’s desktops to help make strategic decisions based on business performance.
- Microsoft Forecaster: This fully integrated budgeting and planning application from Microsoft Dynamics SL helps your organization realize the benefits of realistic budgeting and financial planning.
- Quick Query Editor: Microsoft Dynamics SL allows you to connect with more than 100 predefined views of your financial data.
- Quick Query Editors: Microsoft Dynamics SL allows you to connect to customer SQL Server views and choose which fields to display and which Microsoft Dynamics SL screen to drill back.
Microsoft Dynamics SL brings people and systems together to help you run your business more effectively.
For more information about Microsoft Dynamics® SL, contact Complete Software by calling 443-636-5263 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Catonsville, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. The CS development team writes customized software solutions for core products at a competitive price.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Complete Software’s areas of expertise include: Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support, and Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support.