Turning off the Administrative User Rights in Microsoft Windows 8.0 is a two (2) step process.
Step 1: Change User Account Control Settings
To change the User Account Control Settings in Microsoft Windows 8.0, please do the following:
- Right click on computer and select properties
- On the lower left hand side select Action Center
- Select Change User Account Control Settings
- Drag the bar down to “Never Notify” ( in order to do so you have to be logged in as an administrator, if you are a part of a domain then domain administrator)
Step 2: Change Computer Management Settings
To change the Computer Management Settings, please do the following:
- Right click Computer and select manage
- System Tools=>Local User and Groups=>Groups=>Administrators
- Click Add
- Enter your username
- Click ok
******Make sure to sign out from all logged in accounts and restart the machine.
If you need further assistance, please contact Complete Software at 410-740-1090; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Software is a Microsoft Dynamics GP Value Added Reseller (VAR) specializing in Microsoft Dynamics and custom software solutions since 2004. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.completesoftware.net.