We are excited to announce that on Monday, Microsoft released Dynamics GP 2015 R2, which brings several updates to their customers. Some of the updates include:
- Easier deployment of Dynamics GP on Microsoft’s Azure cloud service.
- An all-in-one document viewer that displays all purchasing documents for a specific vendor on a single form.
- Enhancements to SmartList Designer designed to simplify the create of SmartLists and Microsoft Excel Reports.
- Visual indicators to identify customers that have exceeded their credit limit.
- Workflows to manage Accounts Payables transactions.
- A new Time Management app enabling users to manage and report their time via a mobile application. This app will soon be released in the Windows, Android, and Apple stores.
- New Navigation to Management Reporter 2015 Reports.
And many more features. To review the features in GP 2015 R2, please take a look at the link below.
As always, for any questions or assistance with GP, give us a call or email us!