Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 and Microsoft Project Server 2012 t0 help to align work tasks and employees with business priorities to better manage all types of projects through capabilities for project and task management, scheduling, resource assignments and team collaboration. Microsoft Dynamics SL and Microsoft Project Server help companies improve customer services and manage their businesses and projects more effectively and efficiently to increase profitability.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics SL & Microsoft Project Server
• Improve Productivity: Microsoft Project Server delivers financial insights to project managers.
• Increase Efficiency: Microsoft Project Server merges project accounting and management to improve overall project efficiency.
• Flexible Time Entry: Microsoft Dynamics SL offers powerful time collection capability, updating both the billing module and actual work in Microsoft Project Server.
• Manage Subtasks: Microsoft Project Server allows you to breakdown the project structure into single tasks.
• Remote Access: Microsoft Project Server allows users to remotely access project/task creation, editing, resource assignment, budgeting, time and expense entry, approval, and analytical tools for of each project.
Bringing accounting and project data into a single system allows employees to work more effectively and efficiently, which leads to better customer service and increased profitability for your business.
For more information about Microsoft Dynamics® SL, contact Complete Software by calling 443-636-5263 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Catonsville, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. The CS development team writes customized software solutions for core products at a competitive price.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Complete Software’s areas of expertise include: Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support, and Financial, Sales and Distribution, System Integration, Web-based Tools, Accounting Support.