Since architectural work is traditionally done on a project by project basis, architectural firms have very unique and specific accounting requirements. Because of this, many architectural firms turn to accounting software to help them keep up with the rigors of their industry.
Benefits of Accounting Software for Architectural Firms
- Time and Billing Modules: Because billing is often based on time, it is important to utilize an accounting software that provides a way to track time spent working on project for clients.
- Manage Projects: Better manage workflow and more accurately hit deadlines with project management modules.
- Customer Service: Customer relationship management (CRM) tools help architectural firms improve client relationships.
- Accounting Features: Accounting features include the ability to print checks, pay bills, track expenses, manage payroll, create orders and invoices, manage receivables, establish budgets, perform bank reconciliations, and create top level financial reports.
- Customizable: It is important to find a solution that can be customized to the way you do business.
- Financial Insights: Architectural accounting software allows firms to gain deeper financial insights while also tightening control over finances.
Accounting Software for Architectural Firms from Microsoft: Microsoft Dynamics GP
Built to work like and with familiar Microsoft Office products and Microsoft technologies, Microsoft Dynamics GP ensures that your people work effectively from the start and allows you to integrate information, processes, and reporting capabilities across your entire business.
If you would like to learn more about Accounting Software for Architectural Firms or Microsoft Dynamics GP, please contact Complete Software by calling 410-740-1090 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Columbia, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey!