Your clients will not put up with order mistakes, billing errors, shipping delays, and more. And you shouldn’t have to put up with these problems as a business owner either. Because of this, it is important to put your trust in a reliable order entry system that will allow your salespeople to easily enter new orders, view order history for a customer, and edit or update orders. The right software will allow you to do all of this and more while also lowering operational costs.
The Solution: Microsoft Dynamics GP!
Backed by years of innovation and with more than 41,000 customers, Microsoft Dynamics GP extends the reach of insight, productivity, and collaboration across your entire business, from inventory control to order entry.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP and Order Entry
- Enhance employee productivity by making order entry faster and simpler
- Equip employees to track and manage orders on the fly
- Users can enter multiple products in the same screen
- Easily review inventory availability and previous sales prices
- Look up account and customer history
- Quickly find products by: item number, description, quantities and other criteria
- Streamline the distribution process by processing orders quickly and accurately
- Add products to both: sales orders and sales quotes
- More control over your business
- Integrate information, processes, and reporting capabilities across your entire business
- Built to work like and with familiar Microsoft Office products and Microsoft technologies
Microsoft Dynamics GP streamlines and automates financial, manufacturing, and supply chain management!
If you would like to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP, please contact Complete Software by calling 410-740-1090 or click here to visit our website!
Based out of Columbia, Maryland, Complete Software (CS) is proud to be a Microsoft Partner and Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics SL as well as a unique software developer providing solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the country. We offer a variety of services including Microsoft Dynamics consulting, system evaluation, business process analysis, system design, customizations, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and system upgrades.
Our goal is to provide a complete financial system with a core Microsoft Dynamics foundation to businesses and labor unions located in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, New York, and New Jersey!